塔尔博特神学院’s 信仰，工作和经济中心 exists to equip churches to help Christians live integrated lives – at home, 在他们的社区和工作场所.
Building upon biblical truth 和 strategic thinking, The Talbot 信仰，工作和经济中心 is resourcing local churches with work 和 vocation theology, 策略, tools 和 plans in order to transform the local church, its people 和 the communities in which they live 和 serve.
As professionals trained in sound theology, experienced in leading change 和 effective discipleship, The Talbot Center is an advocate for the pastor 和 the local church.
因为没有唯一正确的方法, pastors 和 church leaders are led in a process to discern the best way to integrate this within the culture 和 context of their own church, engage people behind the vision 和 launch efforts for long term sustainability 和 fruitfulness. 考虑到隐藏的障碍, misalignments identified 和 obstacles addressed hindering the church in effectively moving forward in the area of work 和 vocation.
Explore the resources below to find out more about the center, 和 gain insight into the meaning behind "faith at work" with Dr. 斯科特·雷的 工作的恢复性 和 what it means to integrate work, stewardship, 调用 和 life with Helen 米切尔's 一个集成的生活.
Their strategic approach ensured that a biblical underst和ing of work has become a part of our culture 和 integrated into our church, 而不仅仅是另一个项目.”
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
The center’s approach of “Faith@Work” is not another ministry, 而是一种生活方式, 一种呼召，一种门徒生涯的方式. 皇冠体育网站承认这种信念, work 和 economics are fundamental to our gospel mission 和 creation m和ate. When Christians underst和 the role that faith can play in the workplace, 其结果是改变了文化和生活. The pastor 和 the local church play an important 和 influential role in developing this underst和ing.
- 开发ment of videos, curriculum, articles 和 books for the benefit of the local church
想了解更多? 联系 总监海伦米切尔 to discuss how 信仰中心, 工作和经济可以为你的教会服务.
通过其资源, the Talbot 信仰，工作和经济中心 offers a three-part strategy for churches 和 church leaders: establish, 发展和成长.
- A transformative biblical underst和ing as an imperative for the local church.
- A sense of urgency 和 mission aligned around a broader vision.
- A faith, work 和 economics foundation integrated into the culture 和 调用 of the local church.
- An underst和ing of 和 ability to address the barriers 和 deeply held beliefs holding churches back.
- A cohesive team 和 coalition to establish momentum.
- 对市场现实的理解, effective discipleship 策略 和 effective application.
- 系统, strategically 和 biblically based plans that are intentional, 可持续的和富有成果的.
- By equipping 和 assisting in the creation of tools, knowledge 和 resources.
- 通过沟通策略, 对资源的计划和倡议, 装备和授权他们的会众.
- By helping individuals believe 和 live an intentional 和 integrated life.
- By leveraging credibility to build vision 和 enroll noncommitted.
海伦·米切尔是一位演讲者, 作者, consultant to business leaders 和 pastors, 在市场上为女性发声, helenmitchell.org. In addition to serving as director of the 信仰，工作和经济中心, she is also founder 和 CEO of Strategic Management 资源, a strategy 和 management consulting firm in Orange County, 加州, as well as the architect 和 visionary of the Saddleback@Work ministry, the workplace ministry at Saddleback Church. Helen has a long record of business 和 leadership success, beginning with her days at AT&T, where she became a vice president at the age of 30 和 ran a half billion-dollar branch by the age of 35. 她持有M.A. in organizational leadership from 皇冠体育官网 和 an M.A. in biblical 和 theological studies from 塔尔博特神学院.
Scott 雷 is a noted Christian scholar 和 ethicist whose interests focus primarily on business, 调用, 职业和生物伦理学. He has spoken 和 written extensively on the role of faith in the workplace, 和 is the 作者 of such books as Business for the Common Good; The Virtues of Capitalism: A Moral Case for Free Markets; Introducing Christian Ethics; 和 Beyond Integrity: A Judeo-Christian Approach to Business Ethics. 他拥有博士学位.D. 和M.A. in social ethics from the University of Southern 加州, 和 Th.M. in Old Testament from Dallas Theological Seminary, 和 a B.A.S. in economics from Southern Methodist University. Scott has served in a variety of teaching 和 leadership roles, including a term as president of the Evangelical Theological Society in 2015.